If you know anything about me, it’s that I absolutely adore a good book. In fact, you could say that I am a bit addicted to buying and reading books on the topic (ok, any topic really!). While my bookcase is full of amazing titles, I’ve compiled a list of my absolute favorites to help you grow and scale your own brand storytelling efforts.
These books have shaped, helped and continue to guide me in my own business. I have no doubt they will do the same for you!
The Absolute Must-Have Brand Storytelling Books for Entrepreneurs & Start-Ups At Any Stage
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or simply starting out, an arsenal of support and resources is mandatory if you want success. My personal favorite way to learn is through books and I can attest that my addiction is causing a serious problem in my bank account! All jokes aside, books are a wonderful way to build your business and skills, that’s why I’m sharing my absolute favorites with you today.
Without further ado…
- All Marketers Tell Stories by Seth Godin
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- StoryBranding 2.0 by Jim Signorelli
- Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins by Annette Simmons
- Winning the Story Wars by Jonah Sachs
- The Story Factor by Annette Simmons
- Everybody Writes by Ann Handley
- The Strategic Storyteller by Alexander Jutkowitz
- Storynomics by Robert McKee
- The Storytelling Edge by Shane Snow and Joe Lazauskas
Have a favorite book not on the list? Share it in the comments below! ↓↓
This post contains affiliate links