When I was starting out online back in 2009, there were far fewer online female entrepreneur membership associations that could offer the best in terms of business-building support, marketing resources and ongoing guidance as there are today.
As a woman business owner, I don’t need to tell you how important having support is as you build your business. It’s well known that for female entrepreneurs to be successful, they need a strong support system in order to grow and scale. Many business owners reach their goals faster with ongoing mentor-ship and access to tried & true strategies from their peers.
- According to SBA, 30% of new businesses won’t survive their first 24 months
- 70% of mentored businesses survive longer than 5 years
- Mentored businesses increase their revenues by 83%, while non-mentored businesses only increase their revenue by 16%
That’s why today, I’ve collected the best of the best when it comes to online professional memberships for female entrepreneurs. Whether you’re looking for an online community or in-person support, these groups provide access to resources, peer feedback and ongoing mentorship that give women the chance to level-up and reach their professional potential.
Without further ado…
MARKETING MADE EASY
Ok, shameless plug but who can blame me?
As one of the only marketing specific online groups for female entrepreneurs, I pride myself in creating an online community of purpose-driven women out to make money and meaning with their business ideas.
Marketing Made Easy was created especially for women in business who are tired of doing #allthethings and want to focus in on their zone of genius instead.
With monthly marketing-specific trainings, templates, cheat-sheets, expert interviews, member spotlights and access to a trained marketing consultant for the price of four lattes, it’s like having your very own Marketing Manager on speed-dial!
FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR ASSOCIATION
This U.K.-based online group has local meet-ups and monthly online training that rival any other female entrepreneur group I’ve come across. With broad topics covering business ideas, formation, marketing, social media, copy-writing and more…Female Entrepreneur Association is an all-in-one go-to portal for any woman with an online business.
Hatch Tribe is another all-in-one solution for “the connections, resources, and trainings to help you build a better business.” From business to personal development, they’ll help entrepreneurs reach goals and gain results. Based in the U.S., Hatch Tribe offers regional networking events and online collaboration opportunities for women in all parts of the world.
BONUS: WOMAN CEO PROJECT
Want to level-up your growth factors and strategically align with other high vibe women CEOs? The Woman CEO Project might be for you! Described as an online university for serious female CEOs, this membership gives you access to high level consulting, global collaborations and downloadable documents.
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING AN ONLINE ASSOCIATION
While the benefits might seem obvious, joining a professional organization or club definitely has its perks. The best and most helpful clubs usually offer:
- Up-to-date trends and in-the-moment feedback
- Global and/or access on-the-go
- Connection to a large network of like-minded peers
- Opportunities to collaborate with members + the community
- Affordable membership options (especially for new business owners or bootstrapping entrepreneurs)
When looking for an association to join, make sure they offer not only the benefits listed above but also any additional resources or access that may fit your particular situation.
Which type of club should you join?
With hundreds of associations now available, here’s a few things to consider as you browse options:
- Understand the difference between entrepreneur associations, business associations and masterminds.
- Note your preference for online vs offline meet-ups.
- Do you prefer high-touch vs pre-recorded or automated support?
- Do you want a specific subject or general topics?
- Do you prefer live calls or recorded trainings?
Just know, the options are endless but with the right research you can find a great association for your particular needs and desired outcomes.